Welcome to our guest house in Marrakech, Riad Jona, a world of scents and flavours of Moroccan spices.
During your stay you can learn to do it yourself in a fun and friendly delicious recipes of Moroccan cuisine: various entries, tagines of all kinds and the famous royal couscous and much more …
Personally accompanied by our cook or his second, you will be asked to sit in the kitchen of Riad Jona to take a cooking class and make yourself indispensable recipes Moroccan cuisine.
For your convenience our Moroccan cooking classes are taught in small groups not exceeding more than 4 people.
Every Moroccan cooking classes lasts between 2 and 3 hours and included as appropriate, the preparation of bread, a starter and main course or main course and dessert. At the end of each session, you can enjoy your preparations at a dinner served on the terrace next to our pool or on the patio of Riad Jona.
Of course, this meal can be enjoyed over a good bottle of wine Moroccan choose from our selection.
Even better than a memory or photos, when you return home, you can surprise your friends and family by preparing one of their many specialities that you will come to realize during your cooking class at Riad Jona Marrakech.
Practical information :
Course starts at 2:30 p.m.
Price of Moroccan cooking lessons: 45 € per person, including dinner (drinks not included)
Detailed summary of the recipe
Languages: French or English
Choice of recipes (depending on the product market)
- Zalouk (stewed eggplant and tomatoes)
- Tektouka (stewed tomatoes and peppers)
- Briouates (Moroccan donuts with chicken, cheese, vegetables, beef kofta)
- harira (Moroccan soup)
- Chicken tagine with preserved lemons and olives
- Lamb Tagine with prunes and apricots.
- Tajine fish (burbot or eel) sauce “Chermoula” accompanied by vegetables
- beef kofta tagine
- kofta tajine sardines
- Tajine beef with vegetables
- vegetarian tagine
- Couscous Royal
- chicken pastilla (sweet / salty)
- Pastilla seafood (salty and slightly raised)
- Apple crumble with cinnamon and a scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Fresh fruit salad with orange blossom and cinnamon
- Moroccan Pastry